After playing with makeup and secretly wanting to do makeup since I was a teen, I finally did it – I just finished professional training at Make Up For Ever Academy!
During that time, as you can imagine, I worked with a lot of Make Up For Ever (MUFE) products, so I thought I’d talk about them today:
- HD High Definition Foundation. Is the HD foundation the best foundation ever made? I think so. They are not kidding with the “HD” name – it will make your skin look flawless not only in person, but also in photos – in fact, I think it looks even better in photos, so this is great for weddings, special events and wherever you will take a lot of pictures. A must-have. I also loved their HD Invisible Cover Concealer and HD High Definition Powder… honestly, the whole HD range is perfection (and makes you look it, too).
- Instant Brush Cleanser. It will clean your brush in an instant. Enough said.
- Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primers. Excellent, excellent primers and color correctors. My favorites are the Nourishing Primer, the Mattifying Primer, and Redness Correcting Primer.
- Aqua Cream. I loved working with these. Great waterproof cream eyeshadows that can be used alone, or as an eyeshadow base. I find it makes the powder eyeshadow I put on top more intense, and of course, makes it last super long.
- Aqua Brow. Apply with a small slanted brush for eyebrows that look natural and stay put in rain, humidity, underwater, sweat – you name it.
- Aqua Black. Unless you’re an expert, you will probably make a few mistakes with this jet-black, quick-dry, super-waterproof gel eyeliner. (I know I have!) It’s very hard to remove, so “un-doing” those mistakes will be tough too. That being said, if you know what you’re doing and need some serious staying power, this eyeliner is incredible.
- Cool Lotion. It’s a good make-up remover and does its job, but I much prefer micellar waters – I find once you try them, you never go back to regular makeup removers!
Honestly, it’s hard to find any misses with MUFE, they really are one of the best in the business. As far as everyday products to use, I thought every single lip product they made were fantastic and their eyeshadows were great; very pigmented, smooth and easy to blend.
And now that I’m back, stay tuned for even more makeup talk!