Everywhere I look, it seems this little bottle of argan oil “magic” is being featured. But what exactly is Morroncan Oil?
A powerful antioxidant and UV protector, MoroccanOil’s proprietary Argan oil blend is rich in vitamins and natural elements that fortify the hair, including Vitamin F (Omega 6), Vitamin A to improve elasticity, Vitamin E to protect against free-radicals, and Phenols to shield against environmental stressors.
As if that’s not enough, tons of celebs (who all have GORGEOUS hair) are singing their praises. Par exemple:
- “MoroccanOil is my go-to hair product.” – Lauren Conrad
- “MoroccanOil has transformed my hair. I’m always getting it blow-dried and it gets crispy on the ends. But I get out of the shower, put this on and it makes my hair so silky.” – Jessica Biel
- “MoroccanOil has truly changes the condition of my hair. I use it after each wash. – Diane Kruger
- “Every night after a show I take out my extensions, soak my hair in MoroccanOil, and put it in a bun on the top of my head.” – Fergie
- “I carry a mini bottle of [MoroccanOil] to freshen up my hair and tame frizzies on the go. It’s life-changing.” – Rachel Zoe
OK, I could go on, but one thing’s for sure – MorrocanOil has a powerhouse of a PR team. It’s also said that everyone from Katy Perry, Angelina Jolie, Hilary Swank, Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Swift and Hilary Duff (who used it on her wedding day) all use this special hair treatment. It’s also sworn by top hairstylists and used in photo shoots in all the best magazines.
So I want to ask – have you tried it out? What did you think of it? I’m thisclose to ordering myself a bottle, but I wanted to ask for your opinions before I take the plunge.
P.S. It’s available much cheaper on Amazon, yay!