The beauty industry, especially the skin care industry, is starting to overload with products – some might feel a little overwhlemed with what is available on the market today. Serums, scrubs, night creams, eye creams, day creams, this-and-that creams … Don’t know about you, but I’m confused!
However, no matter what new ‘miracle cream’ comes into the market, there are 5 skincare tips that will always make your skin look amazing:
- Sunscreen is a must. It helps prevent skin damage that ages you, and of course skin cancer. The best is to get an SPF 15 or higher.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. It helps to keep every part of your body looking healthy, younger and soft.
- Remove makeup throughly. Remove all traces of makeup before you sleep. Also, try not to cake on too much foundation that might clog pores and result in blemishes and zits.
- No smoking! Smoking will dramatically age your skin, amongst other things!
- Get your beauty sleep. You know what they say … Beauty sleep is just that – you feel fresh, look fresh, and your body is energized and healthy. What can possibly be better for your skin?!
What are your top skin care tips?